Terms & Conditions
We’re The Greater Good Fresh Brewing Co.
This website is owned and operated by us and the contract for any items ordered is with:
The Greater Good Fresh Brewing Co
Company No. 07213215
Registered address: Public House, Unit 4, Lennox Trading Estate, 81-83 Lennox Rd, London, E17 8NS
VAT No: 155570307
When you shop with us, access our app or website, these terms and conditions apply. If you have any other questions more information can be found on our FAQ pages. If you need anything more than this, please do get in touch with us at email@example.com.
To shop with us, you need to:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a credit or debit card that we accept (payment types listed below).
- Be authorised to use that credit or debit card.
Our products are available only to individuals over the age of 18 years old. By placing your order for our products, you are confirming that you are over the age of 18 years old.
We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. If your card is authorised, payment will be taken immediately, and you will receive an email confirming that your order has been successful.
If you have signed up for the rolling or 6 month subscription, a Pinter pack will be delivered after the 20th of the month by Royal Mail. If you need any additional Pinter Packs, these can be purchased on our website. Subscriptions are nonrefundable.
Rolling Monthly Subscription
Fresh Beer Club members get Fresh Presses sent out on the first working day of every month. You can choose to get 1, 2, 3 or 4 Fresh Presses a Month - these are £12/£24/£36/£48 and your subscription is charged on the 28th (a few days prior to dispatch). You have up until midnight on the 25th of each month to choose what Fresh Presses you will have delivered a few days later. We recommend going for the Fresh Beer of the Month :)
Following your third month in the Fresh Beer Club (monthly subscription), you will receive an engraved Fresh Beer Club tap handle.
On joining the FBC, your card is charged a one off cost and we send you a Welcome Pack. This Welcome Pack consists of Fresh Presses of your choice and a Welcome Glass.
The joining cost is set at £12/£24/£36/£48 to mirror the cost of your monthly subscription. Your welcome pack will have 1/2/3/4 Fresh Presses in it to reflect that. It means you can get brewing straight away and you've got the right glass to drink from!
This one off joining charge and welcome pack are separate to the monthly deliveries and charges.
When will my monthly charges start?
You'll need to sign up before the 20th of the month to make sure you get Fresh Beers delivered at the start of the next month. If you sign up after 20th, your subscription won't kick in until the following month at which point you will be charged on 28th and then the first monthly delivery arriving a few days later.
Once we’ve received payment we will get your order ready for dispatch. Your estimated delivery date is in your Order Confirmation email – please allow until this date for your order to arrive. You’ll be able to get the latest updates on your order by clicking the tracking link in your shipping confirmation email.
Pinter Packs are delivered with Royal Mail and have been designed specifically to fit through a standard sized letter box so there is no need to be in for delivery.
We offer a 1 year warranty on each Pinter, if used as directed. To activate your warranty you will need to register your Pinter. Please contact us for more information.
If your order is faulty or incorrect, we’d like to fix this straightaway. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your order, the issue, and the best way to contact you.
From time to time we may issue promotional codes for discounts or additional products. Please remember to add these in the box at checkout before purchasing as we can’t validate these retrospectively.
Personal Data and Your information
Nothing is more important to us than our customers. We will always put your best interests first and that includes how we manage your data. We keep it safe, only keep it if it’s going to help us to serve you better and we never share it with anyone else.
The data controller (the company that’s responsible for your privacy) for everything we do is The Greater Good Fresh Brewing Co Limited.
You may sign up to our mailing list if you’d like to be kept up to date with what we’re up to, and you can also unsubscribe at any time.
Pinter Community Guidelines
You can find our Pinter community guidelines here.
Customer Survey Prize Draw - August 2021
1. This prize draw is promoted by The Greater Good Fresh Brewing Company, Public House, Unit 11A, Uplands Business Park, Blackhorse Lane, London, E17 5QJ.
2. This prize draw is open to all UK The Greater Good customers except employees of The Greater Good Fresh Brewing Company (or their parent, subsidiaries, or any affiliated companies) and their immediate families, who are not allowed to enter the competition.
3. You must be at least 18 years of age to enter this competition.
4. One prize draw winner will be eligible for a 12-month membership to the Fresh Beer Club, where you can choose one Fresh Press each month from the available range of seasonal Fresh Beers and Ciders as well as £500 cash or a Gift Card of the winner's choice. The Gift card needs to be purchasable online
5. In order to be entered into the prize draw, a customer must:
1. Complete the The Greater Good customer survey by Monday 30th August 2021.
2. Enter email address before submitting the survey.
3. The Greater Good will be in touch with the winner to confirm and arrange for the prize(s) to be awarded.
6. The prize draw winner will receive a 12-month membership to the Fresh Beer Club, where you can choose one Fresh Press each month from the available range of seasonal Fresh Beers and Ciders as well as £500 cash or a Gift Card of the winner's choice the winner's choice. There is no cash alternative available
7. Each customer may only enter once.
8. The closing date for entries will be Monday 30th August 2021.
9. The winner will be drawn at random on Tuesday 31st August 2021 and notified by email by Tuesday 7th September.
Fridge Competition and Prize Draws
To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Greater Good shall not be liable under or in connection with the fridge giveaways, for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant. The liability under or in connection with the competition shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
Any recipient of a gift voucher must be at least 18 years of age
If you wish to acquire a refund this must be within 14 days of receipt of the gift presentation box.
Gift Code validity.
Your voucher must be redeemed within 3 months of the date of purchase.
Gift recipient must be 18+.
Legal side of things
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and it is agreed that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
We have the right and may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
You’re allowed to store, print and display our Website content only for your own personal use. Unless you have our express permission, you are not allowed to use or reproduce any part of the Website for commercial purposes.